Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dolmus to Patara beach  (Read 12631 times)

Offline Bexscho

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Dolmus to Patara beach
« on: September 07, 2009, 02:22:36 PM »
Hi
can anyone tell me if I can catch a Dolmus to Patara beach, if so where would I get this from, how regular are they and approx cost and time? I have heard there is a bus station in the town but am unsure as to where this is located.

Many Thanks

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4324.0

Offline Blue Lizard

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 185
    • Share Post
Re: Dolmus to Patara beach
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 02:41:27 PM »
it is up past the market..on the right hand side,Dolmuses run every half hour from 10.00hrs till 14.00hrs...they start coming back at 16.00 hrs you book your return trip when you pay(8 TL i think return) and pay for it then..there is also a charge to enter the beach area(man gets on the bus) check your ticket to see how long it's valid as this seems to change!(can't remember price mrs paid..but someone will be along) ;)
People Of Britain.. When your missus asks "Does my bum look big in this? Never say "Dunno your blocking the light."... just sayin ????

ta ta for now
Lizard

Offline Lauren

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »
My family and I caught a Dolmus to Patara in August, i thought it was 10YTL per person each way though? However, we just paid for a single journey as we didnt know what time we wanted to return. They left Kalkan every hour on the hour from 9am.
I think the entrance fee was 5YTLpp? We arrived early at Patara and found that we could return every hour on the hour and caught a 12oClock minibus from the beach which took us to the Patara bus station (free of charge) where we jumped on another Dolmus that returned us back to Kalkan for 10YTL.

Offline rosarioguy

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »
Dolmus to Patara is 5 lira each way (Kas is 10). Village to beach service is 1.5 lira and entrance to beach and antique city is 5 lira. All the dolmus drivers offer a really good service and speak a fair amount of english.

Offline Bob & Jayne

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 214
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
Hi, has anyone got any updates on the Dolmus times to Patara Beach, also is there is a Dolmus stop near the Taxi Rank to Kalamar Road Beach area, any prices and times would be appreciated if anyone knows. We also want to visit Saklikent, do the buses or Dolmus go that far? 

Offline msr

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 10
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 01:20:52 PM »
You can pick the dolmus up from the town at the little booth opposite the taxi rank, it then goes up to the bus station and on to Patara. It's a good service but in the main season its best to book your return journey, which is either 4,5 or 6 o'clock. From what I remember last year they leave in the morning at about 10 o'clock. The times are shown outside the booth. All the dolmus are air conditioned, unlike many years ago when we shared a bus with a goat and a chicken!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Dolmus to Patara beach

Started by baclava on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

3 Replies
Last post May 19, 2014, 09:27:24 AM
by Blue Lizard
xx
Patara dolmus

Started by baclava on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

0 Replies
Last post April 27, 2015, 01:44:45 PM
by baclava
xx
Dolmus to Patara

Started by pw on Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions

0 Replies
Last post April 05, 2013, 08:02:12 AM
by pw
xx
Transfer by bus or dolmus from Dalaman to Patara?

Started by Patara01 on Flights and Travel

7 Replies
Last post April 01, 2009, 04:20:23 AM
by Patara01

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal