Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: accommodation for summer.  (Read 6460 times)

Offline emmaw

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
accommodation for summer.
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
Looking for an apartment for five people for last week in july and first week in August within easy walking distance of the centre of Kalkan. Can anyone reccommend anything. The meditterrenean complex was a possibility but not sure of position and how busy it is likely to be. My three teenage girls would love it to be busy whereas us grown ups would like something fairly peaceful so looking for a compromise. Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=7285.0

Offline jofoss

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
Re: accommodation for summer.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »
Have you checked the EK accomodation section? Also Owners direct has a wide selection. If you do an advance search on their site and put in your dates you will see what is available.There is one that might suit which looks to be central. http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/turkey/tk1721.htm

Offline fidimax

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 6
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
The Med apts are in a good place for what you want,peaceful and a couple of minutes walk to town,also the Samira hotel in town has a block of 4 apts,3 bedroom,at the back of the hotel,they have a pool for the 4 apts and you can use everything at the hotel.       :)
EFES TIME AGAIN !

Offline emmaw

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 05:03:30 PM »
Thanks.
Any idea how and if you can book Samira apartments directly? I keep getting thomson and thomas cook websites whenever i search for them.

Offline jofoss

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 06:20:56 PM »
It appears that Samira are letting these apartments separately from the hotel and other aparts which can be booked via thos cook. They are advertised on Owners direct http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/turkey/tk1617.htm#availability

We were lucky enough to stay in one of these a couple of years ago having booked one of the standard aparts at Samira. They are very central and located in the back street behind the Samira complex.

Offline hobbsie65

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »
Kalkan Village apartments with Agni Travel are really cheap for brand new apartments - you could rent 2 at that price !!

Offline Roxie

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 4
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »
I think it's www.samiragroup.com
Rx

Offline fidimax

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 04:07:44 PM »
If you look at the Agni site,yes the village apts seem very cheap,but the village apts,Kalkan suites and villa antiphellos all have the same photos,maybe just a mistake,but very strange..... :-\

Offline Agni Travel

• EnjoyKalkan Member
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
Many thanks for looking at our website as we enjoy Kalkan and Turkey as much as all of you and that's why someone from our office spends most of the Summer there !! Agni Travel has been established a long time although 2010 was our first year in Turkey and we have expanded for 2011.

We have 6 villas, the Kalkan suites and the Kalkan village apartments all in the same location - they are the new villas by the Ekici Lycian Villas and owned and managed by them. The villas do look the same but are different with the Kalkan Suites offering great views and comfortable accommodation, the Kalkan Village Apartments are brand new - the building has been there a few years but they are furnishing them as we speak and will be of the same quality but at really good prices all with new interiors. We also have a selection of villas of different sizes again all offering good value.

I hope this clears up anybody's concerns and I will be only too happy to answer any questions you may have and most importantly wish everybody a great holiday wherever you may stay in this beautiful part of the World.

Kind regards
Paul

Offline fidimax

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
    • Share Post
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up Paul,they look great and good prices,good look for the future.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Accommodation

Started by flower96 on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post August 11, 2010, 01:42:26 PM
by Bdancer
xx
Accommodation Help!!!

Started by sarahxxx on Accommodation and Hotels

9 Replies
Last post April 19, 2009, 07:53:17 PM
by wilma
xx
Accommodation help please

Started by wiseyorky on Accommodation and Hotels

9 Replies
Last post June 13, 2013, 09:17:02 AM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Looking for accommodation for 4 (bonus 6)

Started by xicede on Accommodation and Hotels

4 Replies
Last post April 16, 2010, 05:34:29 PM
by Blue Lizard

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal