Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: recommendations for a GOOD lawyer with land deal experience please  (Read 2725 times)

Offline esmerelda

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
Hi there,
This is my first posting on this forum, (although we are old kalkan hands) so I hope it will be a fruitful one.
We bought some land several years ago up in Kerdere, subject to a village tapu. With the regulations and new land survey that has been taking place, the government have now decided they will take nearly 50% of the land. We wish to appeal this (not the whole thing, just the extent of the appopriation) and employed a local lawyer to handle this for us in June when this problem first became apparent. Needless to say, so far no progress has been made since then and we need to find someone who can act more quickly & efficiently for us & keep us apprised of progress.

Can any of you recommend a lawyer in Fetiye or Kas that speaks good English, that is experienced with land deals. That is critical as weills etc is standard stuff - this case is going into new territory (ha!) If so could you post their contact details please. Many thanks in advance.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2477.0

Offline felicity

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 30
    • Share Post
    • Villa Kirmizi Lale
  • Owner: Yes
Re: recommendations for a GOOD lawyer with land deal experience please
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
Why don''t you try EverythingLegal in Fethiye - I think they will be able to help you - they speak excellent english and I know that they have gotten involved with land disputes.  They have been well received by people on this forum - they also did our wills and we were very impressed with them.  everythinglegal@hotmail.co.uk  Good luck - sounds a bit of a nightmare..!!

Cheers!
Villa Kirmizi Lale - www.villakirmizilale.co.uk

Offline esmerelda

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
well - I AM impressed with the speed of the responses on this forum!!!!my thanks to felicity & lantana who sent me a PM we will certainly be following both of these up in the next couple of days.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Please could i have some recommendations for Hairdressers for my good lady

Started by Mayday1 on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

4 Replies
Last post March 05, 2018, 06:17:52 PM
by kalkan4eva
xx
Good dentists in Kalkan Latest recommendations

Started by Davyk50 on The Everything Else Area!

1 Replies
Last post January 15, 2015, 08:25:37 PM
by Charlie
xx
need a lawyer ?

Started by hkntzn on Living In Kalkan

0 Replies
Last post August 03, 2009, 10:21:50 AM
by hkntzn
xx
Adda deal

Started by volvocowgirl on Flights and Travel

6 Replies
Last post April 19, 2011, 01:49:55 PM
by volvocowgirl

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal