Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ridiculous!  (Read 2259 times)

Offline magic3

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 3
    • Share Post
Ridiculous!
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:41:14 PM »
 2 more sleeps till we are on that plane. As a 40 something you would think that I would be cool, calm and collected. BUT no. I am so excited I feel constantly sick and can't sleep. Have a million and one things to do sorting out husband and children's lives while I am away (o did I forget to mention - girlie weekend away!  ;D and instead am totally distracted and had to share with the only other people who would understand how I feel. You lot...................Xxxx

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11114.0

Offline Lizilu20

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 307
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Ridiculous!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »
You sound just like me magic3!!! I'm a real giddy kipper before we go away! I can't clean my teeth without gagging for a couple of days before we go and only start to calm down and get my pulse rate back to normal when I'm sipping my first glass of wine at the airport ( no matter what time we fly! ) in fact I'm getting quite excited for you right now!
Have a wonderful girlie time.  ;D 8)

Offline jooles168

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
Glad to read these thought it was just me!!!!!  I have the constant butterflies and am continually making lists on paper and in my head and purchasing far more than I should!!!!

It must be the 'Kalkan Feeling' !!!!!!!!!  :) :D ;D ;D

lolly

lolly
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 01:05:23 PM »
One more sleep . . . can't wait so excited,  been going for the pass 10 years and still love Kalkan more than ever!!

Offline clara 50

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 27
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 12:51:49 AM »
I'm the same lke a kid on Christmas Eve and coming on the forum gets me going even more. Saying that tonight it's been a more than welcome distraction as early morning  we are travelling to England to say our last farewells at our very best mate's funeral  He loved hearing all our Kalkan tales and always said one day he'd love to join us but unfortunately fate and the dreaded C dealt him a very cruel blow but he'll be in our hearts when we have that first cold wine and the glass will be definitely raised to him. With a bit of luck we'll be raising a glass or three later today as that were his wishes. Cheers!!

Offline LancashireLass

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 1
  • I long for the day when I return to Kalkan
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 10:42:49 PM »
One more sleep eeeeeeek  8)
Janie Q

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal