Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Air Con Query  (Read 6776 times)

Offline Christina

• EnjoyKalkan Regular
  • My Thankyou Count: 43
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Air Con Query
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 05:43:59 PM »
Well things happened rather suddenly. It turned out that Kalkan was to be a brief stop off on Steve's world tour - taking in China. He is looking to set up a network of local agents to provide products and services to owners in the vicinity. One of the companies interested in being an agent in Kalkan currently look after my property and they contacted me a week or so ago to ask if my apartment could be used as a demo site for Steve to show their Turkish electricians how to install and programme the units. So the training was actually aimed at professionals rather than owners themselves. Steve also set up some of the new remote controls for me, and I should be seeing these first hand very soon. I am back in Kalkan tomorrow, then back in my apartment mid October. If I hear anything about a local agent being set up in Kalkan, I will let you know.

Offline MartynE

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 121
  • Living the Kalkan dream? Maybe...
    • Share Post
    • Kalkan Secrets
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: No
Re: Air Con Query
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 07:58:26 AM »
Hi MartynE

"The only problem is they are very basic remote controls, that can only control three basic modes (cool, heat, fan) and do not support additional functions like swing, timer etc."

Not sure this is good or bad news for you Martyn, as we launch the new "EcoRemote plus" next month that has all the functions of a normal remote controller, plus the full complete range of temperatures display built in, complete with the added placebo effect regarding temp display differential to the actual signal sent to the AC.

Steve
Ecosense

Ha! Thanks Steve. I guess I have to view this as bad news, having bought half a dozen of the old ones from you in the last two years. Grrrr!!! :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
180 Day Visa Query

Started by Ashley on General Discussion

4 Replies
Last post January 05, 2011, 08:12:42 PM
by Chucky
xx
Furniture Query

Started by CAW on General Discussion

6 Replies
Last post June 22, 2009, 01:05:10 PM
by Roxie
xx
Accomodation query

Started by SueBuzz on Accommodation and Hotels

2 Replies
Last post July 06, 2011, 06:37:49 PM
by littlelin
recycled
alcohol query?

Started by ao1969 on General Discussion

5 Replies
Last post July 22, 2010, 09:49:42 AM
by ao1969

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Antalya 2010

Views: 3162
By: fidimax
Sailing into the blue