Author Topic: Dramatically Reduced Price for Duplex Apartment  (Read 4124 times)

Offline soprano

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 5
    • Share Post
Dramatically Reduced Price for Duplex Apartment
« on: January 17, 2014, 08:15:50 AM »
Hi

I posted this message yesterday and had several replies.  I have tried to PM everybody back but either my computer or the site is running so slow I don't know if I was successful.  If you did PM me and haven't received a reply, please let me know.

If you are looking to purchase a property in Kalkan, take advantage of the current exchange rate to get a bargain.  Buy my beautiful apartment as a private sale.  No estate agents fees.
I am reducing the price of my duplex apartment in Kiziltas from £72,000 to £56,000.  The reason I can do this is that I will be keeping the proceeds of the sale in Turkey.
I have a large 2 bedroomed Duplex on a small, select (4 duplex) complex with a large pool, mature gardens and sea views.  The property is comprehensively and comfortably furnished as a home in contemporary style, but with a good summer renting history.  The apartment also has a private courtyard garden.
As a point of comparison, the property above me sold in October 2013 for £76,000.
Send me a PM if interested.

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=11804.0

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Kalamar panarama

Views: 2552
By: pw
Saklikent Gorge.