Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: broadyboy123 on July 30, 2013, 11:47:08 AM

Title: Hello Forum!
Post by: broadyboy123 on July 30, 2013, 11:47:08 AM
Just a quick hey to you all. Me and my girlfriend are coming out to Kalkan for the first time in September staying at the Meldi Hotel. Anyone got any suggestions, tips, heads up as although there's plenty of information on the internet, there's nothing like a dedicated forum of members to know the inside track on a place.

Any useful information would be greatly received and with that, looking forward to making new friends on this forum and once we arrive in what looks like paradise!

Broady
Title: Re: Hello Forum!
Post by: Pompeyalbie on July 30, 2013, 12:01:12 PM
Welcome Stuart, but shouldn't you be concentrating on Thursday's game at Old Trafford?  ;D
There's loads of information & advice on this forum. Depend what you are looking for as to what to do, I can highly recommend a day out on a boat, a definite must. If you like culture there Xanthos up the road or if you feel brave you can go to the gorge at Saklikent and raft down the river. One of the world's greatest beaches at Patara, the list goes on. Eating wise you are in gourmet paradise, so many places to choose from & in 3 visits we've never had a bad meal. Enjoy
Title: Re: Hello Forum!
Post by: broadyboy123 on July 30, 2013, 12:13:26 PM
Sorry, rugby is my game/ Welsh you see. Thanks for your advice re tips. The Roman site looks very interesting. Will wait to see what comes up from other members. Thanks for replying so quickly though
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal