Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => Buying A Property & Real Estate => Topic started by: melomania on March 13, 2008, 05:13:21 PM

Title: Builder
Post by: melomania on March 13, 2008, 05:13:21 PM
Is it appropriate to ask whether anyone has experience of a particular company (building and selling) properties in Kalkan or not?
Title: Re: Builder
Post by: Chucky on March 13, 2008, 08:05:36 PM
Well, others have , so try it and see!  :)
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 13, 2008, 08:16:40 PM
why not click onto     www.kalkanportal.com   you will find several under the heading "construction"..if you see something you like you may be able to ask more specifically...i often look through property daydreaming !! ::)
Post by: melomania on March 13, 2008, 09:23:12 PM
We have been dealing with a company called Pisces Estates and I wondered whether anyone had any experiences with them - good or bad?
Post by: rhythm on March 14, 2008, 10:55:00 AM
     The only thing I know about them is that they are quite new here, and their office looks as if designed in two hours ;D
Post by: Newbies on March 14, 2008, 03:00:01 PM
Hi, we have just bought off plan through Pisces & although not yet finished Erkan has always kept us informed with both emails & photos throughout the build. Should be in for second week of April. We were out in Feb to check on things & all seemed to be exactly as he had told us.
Obviously this is a personal observation but we would have no hesitation in recomending them.
Really looking forward to getting back out in April to see the finished article!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal