Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => Living In Kalkan => Topic started by: csivegas-rob on April 14, 2017, 04:06:20 PM

Title: Replacement washing machine advice
Post by: csivegas-rob on April 14, 2017, 04:06:20 PM
Hope everyone is well.
Our washing machine that we inherited with our apartment has given up the ghost. Happy to buy a new one ( well not happy but know that we need one ).
Would everyone recommend Arçelik shop as the best place to buy a new one or is there an alternative in Kalkan.
Title: Re: Replacement washing machine advice
Post by: felicity on April 14, 2017, 04:51:09 PM
Personally (and that is what I did 6 months ago) - I researched the costs of comparative models as well as Arcelik on Hepsi Burada online site...quite easy to figure out to search for beyaz esya - bulasik makinesi and then you have some prices to compare Arcelik with - there is also a Bosch shop in Kas near to the bus station - in the end I did buy from Arcelik as they went some way to matching the online price and obviously delivered and took the old one away! :)
Post by: Mayday1 on April 14, 2017, 06:50:11 PM
Arcelic in kalkan would most likely be your best bet............I'm sure Fethiye would be cheaper but when and if they add on delivery charges I would think then maybe no cheaper......also,if it goes wrong you would be dealing with a company much further away,whereas Arcelik are nice and close if there are problems
Post by: csivegas-rob on April 14, 2017, 08:41:00 PM
Thanks,
That is really helpful, I will pop up to Arçelik shop tomorrow.  :)
Post by: mel on April 15, 2017, 08:36:22 AM
I also purchased a new machine last October when my 12 year old Arcelik one died on me.  Looked on line, Arcelik and Asli in Kalkan , but bought from Bosch in Kas as they had a special promotion on at the time. Paid a little extra for extended parts and labour for I think 7 years.
Post by: csivegas-rob on April 15, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
Now the proud owner of a new washing machine!
Went into Arçelik shop within 10 minutes had been given an upgrade to a 7kg washing machine, delivered and installed by 3pm (on a Saturday), cannot recommend highly enough.
Post by: csivegas-rob on April 23, 2017, 12:13:44 PM
Just thought I would add that a service team from the Arçelik shop arrived 2 days days later, registered the 3 year guarantee on the washing machine there and then and printed a copy for our records.
Very impressed, when our relic of an Altus dishwasher finally gives up the ghost we will back straight back to the Arçelik shop.
Post by: Mick07413 on April 23, 2017, 12:37:20 PM
We had the same experience at the beginning of April.

Can't fault them.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal