Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: JonJon on April 03, 2019, 08:51:08 AM

Title: Garbage on the Site
Post by: JonJon on April 03, 2019, 08:51:08 AM
Why are we being inundated with these "spoof" adverts for false documents in English & now in Chinese or other Eastern language?   Can they not be deleted by admin?

If it's "political correctness" it is yet more proof that PC has been taken too far!

Feeling grumpy this morning as I like to see things about Kalkan - not this sort of rubbish (I was going to use a more apt but ruder word!!!!!).

JonJon    ???

Title: Re: Garbage on the Site
Post by: brian j p on April 03, 2019, 09:15:00 AM
I am sure someone will  blame Brexit  or  Donald Trump  lol
Post by: Blue Lizard on April 03, 2019, 09:20:03 AM
The fake documents spam has been on before on a few occasions. I'm sure EK Jon will remove it when he can...No one likes it but it is just a fact of life Spam is everywhere these days.  sing along if you know the tune... Spam spam spam .... Spam wonderful spam !!(monty Python) ;D
Ignore it and peace out 8)
Post by: Chris_S on April 03, 2019, 11:13:33 AM
I wonder what you'd get if you took one of the posts into a Chinese Restaurant?
Post by: brian j p on April 03, 2019, 11:52:05 AM
on the subject of Spam,  love it cooked in batter
Post by: Blue Lizard on April 03, 2019, 02:06:32 PM
Spam is sooooo wrong on all levels... Even Oliver Twist wouldn't have asked for more >:D

Post by: pw on April 03, 2019, 06:13:44 PM
As a matter of course I notify admin of any Spam I see. These posts make the forum more dangerous than the dreaded Facebook if anyone should click on a link.

pw
Post by: keith on April 03, 2019, 08:15:02 PM
It's really unfortunate that these chancers ruin the integrity of this forum. As others have said this should be the go to site for all things Kalkan. Hopefully the rogue posts will be deleted as soon as is possible and we can get back to enjoying reading the new season holiday reports.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on April 04, 2019, 06:04:51 PM
Hi All

Thanks for the reports, just to let you know I am applying an upgrade to EK to hopefully keep the spammers out :)

Jon
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal