Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Lancs lass on July 01, 2010, 03:02:42 PM

Title: Departure day suggestions
Post by: Lancs lass on July 01, 2010, 03:02:42 PM
We have 12 hours to kill on our departure day at the end of August - need to be out of the apt in the morn, but only need to set of to the airport about 11pm.  ::)

Any suggestions of where might accommodate us and our luggage for the day (we'd obviously be willing to pay a fee/nightly room rate). Have tried the Nur but no reply. We're around the market area so nearer there the better. Ta.
Title: Re: Departure day suggestions
Post by: Bdancer on July 01, 2010, 03:11:35 PM
Why not consider one of the beach clubs. I think that the Yali has showers. I 'm sure if you asked Mustafa who runs it he would be able to sort something for you

Isis
Post by: turkeyfan on July 01, 2010, 03:27:44 PM
Kelebek Hotel is in the market area or slightly higher - above the D400 the Samira Deluxe, Mediteran or Bella Monte Hotels  :D
Post by: Blue Lizard on July 01, 2010, 03:29:52 PM
why not try the moonlight pension on kalamar road..opposite Alternatif atlantis?...basic but all you will need for cases and a shower  ;) 
Post by: Lancs lass on July 02, 2010, 09:00:58 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. Had considered the beach clubs but thought they'd be closing earlier than we need to stay, but the Yali that is also a hotel would be a good call.

The owner of our apt suggested the Nur and have seen it suggested on here for short stays but maybe as it's still peak season they can't be as accommodating hence no reply.

Think I'll try the Kelebek first as it sounds the nearest, cheers Turkeyfan.
Post by: kalkan4eva on July 02, 2010, 01:05:52 PM
The Swan also has two apartments a bit futher down by Atlantis - they may be able to give you a day rate if available
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal