Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: maddie.ann on June 25, 2012, 01:19:47 PM

Title: Eye Tests for someone living in Kalkan
Post by: maddie.ann on June 25, 2012, 01:19:47 PM
On a day trip yesterday my husband got out the car to water the ground not far from the car. He put his spectacles on the roof of the car, Yes - he forgot he had put them there and I moved off after he had sat back in the car. 'Stop' says he 'I have left my glasses on the roof' as I was moving at approx 10mph it was easy to stop immediately. Out he gets and slowly makes his way back to the watering spot, both sides of the road scoured by his close distance eyes. I back up to the very same spot looking all the time. He walks back to the stopping place and I drive forward - Yes right over his glasses. So we are now looking for somewhere to get his eyes tested and to purchase some new specs so he can appreciate the scenery when we go off on a day trip again. 
Title: Re: Eye Tests for someone living in Kalkan
Post by: Bob & Jayne on June 25, 2012, 02:19:34 PM
Are you sure there wasn't a hosepipe ban where you stopped?  ;D  ;D  ;D
Title: Re: Eye Tests for someone living in Kalkan
Post by: Bob & Jayne on June 25, 2012, 02:24:46 PM
Registered on EK in 2009, and your one and only, solitary, first post tells us of your husband having a pee by the side of the road!
Welcome to the forum!  ::)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal