Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Birthday celebrations  (Read 4470 times)

Offline Mrs P

• Mrs P
  • EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 0
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
Re: Birthday celebrations
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 01:39:34 PM »
Yes, thanks guys I found Bazza's comments quite insulting but thought best to ignore him! We are a well travelled family and have done the Marmaris/Indian restaurant type holidays in the past but now prefer a more laid back scenic holiday, it just happens we have not tried Kalkan yet.  I'm sure the new Indian restaurant will be very nice nd I don't mean to downgrade It in anyway but we can eat out at Indian restaurants any night of he week at home.....whilst abroad we try and sample the local cuisine, you have all given me plenty of restaurants to look at, we have also booked Chefs at home for one evening  :D

Offline kalkan4eva

• Kalkander!
  • My Thankyou Count: 267
    • Share Post
Re: Birthday celebrations
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 07:11:53 PM »
I have to agree with those members who have recommended a boat trip - not sure how many are in your party but you could hire one of the smaller boats just for yourselves and if you let them know its your daughter's birthday, I'm pretty sure a birthday cake will appear, as if by magic, during the trip.
Talking of magic, I also think Kaya is a great place for your evening meal, if you feel up to it after a boat trip. We normally stay in after a day at sea....you could maybe do a bbq and Nur Patisserie does amazing birthday cakes (you can buy candles in Yali supermarket) and have something more personal at home.
Mrs P, you have so much choice, whatever you plan to do, you will all have a great day, I'm sure :)
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Galatasaray Celebrations!

Started by felicity on The Everything Else Area!

29 Replies
Last post June 04, 2008, 06:26:48 PM
by Enişte
xx
Birthday

Started by david stokes on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

9 Replies
Last post June 01, 2016, 10:49:56 AM
by Chris_S
smiley
Happy Birthday to Mr EK

Started by Chucky on General Discussion

3 Replies
Last post February 18, 2009, 08:32:45 AM
by felicity
xx
Mussakka's 4th Birthday

Started by Pompeyalbie on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

4 Replies
Last post June 07, 2012, 09:59:47 PM
by Athena

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

Good times!

Views: 3702
By: deepasforever1
Kalkan Harbour