Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Topaz- a nice alternative along the Kalamar road to going into town.  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Hobbit

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
  • Owner: Yes
  • Resident: Yes
Just had a very decent meal at Topaz- the refurbished restaurant is really lovely with sensational views over Kalamar Bay.  Food was of great quality, super service and the bill was sensible, would have expected to pay double that had we been down at the harbour.  Worth a shot, particularly if you are staying at the Kalamar end of town and want something a little 'grander' than Cafe Vita or Aqua (both very nice, but horses for courses....)

Linkback: https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/index.php?topic=9822.0

Offline Skunk

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 40
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
They have Turkish music some nights as well - see Eniste's posts. We hope to try it during our visit in August. 

Offline Chucky

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 16
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive!!
    • Share Post
  • Owner: No
  • Resident: No
I know where Cafe Vita is and Aqua but cannot place Topaz. Is it before or after Pasha?

Offline Hobbit

• EnjoyKalkan Member
  • My Thankyou Count: 8
    • Share Post
Joan- It is new this year.  Heading towards Cafe Vita from the Elixir hotel, Topaz is on the right, above the Serra fitness and well being.

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
We have been there twice.  One the first visit they had a live singer, he was great and we had
a fantastic evening dancing the night away.  I think they now have live music 2 nights a week.

The food and service were fab both times as well. I would call it cheap / great value and well worth a visit.  After we had eaten on the first visit we had said to the waiter how good the food was, can you please tell the chef, next minute the chef is standing at our table and in no time the hugging, kissing, back slapping is in full flow, with the chef nearly in tears....Ahhh bless !!!! It's run by the same lad who runs Parc Kalkan.
Latest weather report...... Large outbreaks of Efes followed by intermitent spells of vodka and tonic ;-))
www.kalamardream.com

Offline Enişte

• EnjoyKalkan Fan
  • My Thankyou Count: 7
    • Share Post
Cenk is indeed the owner of Topaz and Parc.  Glad to hear so many of you enjoyed it and will show Cenk these messages.  One point to note - the main entrance is on the steep side road next to the restaurant, just opposite the small car park next to Elixir.  There is another staircase up to the terrace to the left of the hammam entrance as you look at it.  The music continues regularly at both with Aklan, the chap mentioned above, doing an extra night at Parc tonight.  Hope to see some of you there!

Offline onelove

• EnjoyKalkan Lover
  • My Thankyou Count: 108
    • Share Post
A bit more info on Topaz for you......roof and lower dining areas, inside bar area with bar stools and seating, a lovely courtyard out the back...the night I was sitting out there ( having a fag  :'(.  ) there was a lovely breeze blowing through.

To be fair there are now a fair few bars/ restaurants/hotels down the far end ( hardly far by the way ) of the Kalamar Road that are worth a visit.....Explore Kalkan....go on, why not !!!!!

Have fun   8) >:D 8)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
NEW ROAD ......... KALAMAR BAY

Started by Kalamar Bay on General Discussion

17 Replies
Last post April 05, 2008, 07:48:52 PM
by Kas
xx
Burglary - Kalamar Road

Started by Wendy on General Discussion

1 Replies
Last post August 26, 2010, 11:27:00 AM
by lorilou
xx
Restaurants on the Kalamar road

Started by oldh on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

4 Replies
Last post September 02, 2008, 10:42:33 PM
by oldh
xx
Shop on Kalamar Road

Started by lynda on Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping

13 Replies
Last post February 07, 2009, 04:59:49 PM
by howmad

Sponsored Links

* Search Kalkan Forum

* Your Account Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsored Links

Official Turkish E-Visa Application

Official Turkish E-Visa

* Connect to Kalkan on Facebook & Twitter

Kalkan Weather

booked.net

* Random photos from our Kalkan Photo Gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal